“As New Zealand’s largest independent holidaymaker rental car specialist, rentacar.guide is committed to ensuring that your stay is a safe and enjoyable experience and to making your budget stretch further.”
Drive Away! There are no hidden costs. Our Large Modern Fleet is maintained to a high standard. This, combined with fully inclusive low rates guarantees you, the traveller the very best deal! Our vehicles carry full comprehensive and third party insurance cover. The insurance coverage is subject to only a $750 excess, for drivers over 25 years. A higher excess may apply to drivers under 25 read our Terms & Conditions.
We have branches in Auckland (City & Airport), Wellington, Picton, Queenstown and Christchurch. You will find that our friendly staff are very efficient, and more than willing to ensure that your time in New Zealand is an enjoyable and rewarding one. We would like to invite you to join the 25,000+ customers who enjoy the ‘Ace Tourist Rentals’ experience every year. Drive safely and enjoy your holiday. (Request a Quotation)
Travel New Zealand with affordable transportation
- One way hires are available.
- Our rates are Negotiable for longer term hires.
- Free AA membership and roadside assistance.
- Free Hotel, Motel or Hostel pick-up
- Rates include unlimited kilometres, insurance and Government taxes.
- No hidden extra’s, just a helpful friendly team of New Zealander’s.
- Free child seats, ski racks, and accessories (subject to availability)
- A free Travel Guide (four possible itineraries)
- Hand controlled vehicles for those with disabilities available
About New Zealand (Aotearoa)
New Zealand is a relatively small country with a population of approximately 3.7 million people. Located in the south west of the Pacific Ocean, the unique country contains a diverse range of landscapes and climatic conditions extending throughout two major islands, the North Island and the South Island, and a third smaller island, Stewart Island. The choppy Cook Strait divides the North and South Islands, while Foveaux Strait separates the South Island from Stewart Island.
New Zealand boasts a large coastal area, impressive mountains, pristine lakes and rivers, dense forestry, volcanic activity, snaking glaciers and rolling hills. 75 percent of the country is made up of hilly surfaces and land has been developed as pasture for farming. The largest lake, Lake Taupo, is located in the North Island, as is the longest river, the Waikato. Mount Cook is the country’s highest peak and towers majestically in the South Island.
New Zealand Popular car rental locations
- Car rental Auckland
- Car Rental Queenstown
- Car Rental Christchurch
- Car Rental Wanaka
- Car Rental Dunedin
- Car Rental Wellington
- Car Rental Hamilton
- Car Rental Rotorua
- Car Rental Rarotonga
- Car Rental Tauranga
- Car Rental Taupo
- Car Rental Whangarei
- Car Rental Greymouth
- Car Rental New Plymouth
- Car Rental Picton
New Zealand Airport Car Rental
- Car Rental Queenstown Airport
- Car Rental Christchurch Airport
- Car Rental Auckland Airport
- Car Rental Wellington Airport
- Car Rental Invercargill Airport
- Car Rental Hokitika Airport
- Car Rental Dunedin Airport
- Car Rental Nelson Airport
- Car Rental Palmerston North Airport
- Car Rental Napier Airport
- Car Rental Rotorua Airport
- Car Rental Tauranga Airport
- Car Rental Blenheim Airport
- Car Rental New Plymouth Airport
- Car Rental Gisborne Airport
- Car Rental Hamilton Airport
- Car Rental Kerikeri Airport